Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Land of the Vice & Vanity
This trip was actually dated back in March. Omg... I didn't want to post up anymore but we shouldn't let the pictures go to waste right?! Right.

I enjoyed my trip to Bangkok despite the killer heat, I never tot i will ever enjoy Bangkok since the disastrous last trip. But this time round, there was a total of 7 pax travelling together, with 1 who speak and know Thai like nobody business. I would only say this trip is AWESOME.

I dun have to think, I dun have to plan & I dun even need to know where I am going. I just kept walking with the pro yo...

And its an eye opener to see all the amazing talented designers and taste all the holy awesome Thai food. You know sometimes you just have to travel with someone who knows every nook & corner of a city to really experience the fabulousity of a city! 

Biggest leg space everrrrr...

Love. Clouds.

Sharing the biggest leg room with me.

Thai version of Chili Crab which is H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y yo...

I see true colours shining thru...

The best food I have is in Chutuchak, a humble roadside stall where its hygiene level I am sure NEA disapprove of.

OLD SCHOOL!

Colours. Sometimes simple things light up your life.

When was the last time I saw this cock in public? 

Tom yam steamboat and the suckling pig to die forrrrr...
Took 7 taxis before 1 agreed to drive us here. All worth it! And what? The pig costs like S$30. 

Le bua...
Totally crazy windy place.

Hash tag Me Wind Siao Char bo

The guy who know it all! Mr. ex boss yo...
How can you not love him?