Thursday, July 12, 2012

2nd year at Audi Fashion Festival 
Time passes. I barely grow (up) both mentally & physically and 1 year zoomed by. 

Some behind the scene pictures:

The magical transformation!

Systematic chaos

Models at different stage of readiness before the show

Insane model look chart.

Show brochure that glow in the dark but the effect wasn't brought out bcoz its not dark enough in the show venue.

Crazy amount of crowd at the VIP lounge...


Some of my favourite scenes during the show:


Street style... Hell yeah!

Neon cuff & choker... Oh mineeee...

Leather jacket to die for. Wait till you see the price yo.

Remind me of strolling in the eerie wet green forest like what you can see in Eclipse. Its either a Yay or Nay, no in-between. 

That peplum jacket to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for... 

Somehow I love the bird print.

I would love to have that androgynous blazer.

The essence of the show has to be PAULINE.NING.
It sent goosebump down on me the whole time...


I just love every piece, from the shoes to the accessories, the clothes to EVERYTHING.
I know you do too!

xoxo
Goddess!