Friday, October 24, 2014

#LOVEYOUTOTHECLOUDSANDBACK

Just a few months ago i saw the amazing fluffy sky (that is really very rare in this sunny island) while i was in a car and took a photo with my very 'trustworthy' phone but it still turn out pretty fine. ok fine, it turned out great. I wanted so much to share it with my Superhuman because he seems to be the only person who appreciate my obsession with the sky.

Threw in a quote i came across that i find it really meaningful and totally depict my feelings then. He was going through one of the rough patches of his life and i threw some tantrum because he didn't let me know what were going on and it kept me suspending.

But i am glad i sent across this. Sometimes i wish that i am always by his side to partake in whatever he's going through. But well, life...


You.
The first thing i thought of every morning, 
the last thing that stays on my mind every night.