Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello December!
December is always associated with festive seasons and I always love December bcoz of the mood that everyone is in and of course its the empress dowager's bday. No matter how much I cant tolerate her nagging, I do love her from the bottom of my heart. I... am... serious...! yes. I am serious...

We had a great celebration with good food, good company and good laugh. I din get her anything grand this year except for a tweed jacket, wanted to get her a pair of cool looking sunglasses but was too rush for her to try on anything. And me being unemployed now think its not a wise move too. *LOLLLL*

Weird little chandelier lamp.

Yours truly. Muahahahhaha...

Roses for the birthday queen.

Cake from Kova. This tiny little palm-sized cake costs er... $25.
But its worth every single cent, I swear...

Of course ended with me under the beautiful lighting and shopping at Zara.


Oh btw, where's my snow?