Sunday, May 02, 2010

I feel the earth moved under my feet.

Its been so hectic.
I only got to log onto the net like finally. I haven been touching the comp for ages. And I haven been in the office since Tuesday. Everything is like in a fast forward mode and shitty. Waking up at 5am almost everyday and running around different events.

They were always saying if you are doing something you love, its not working anymore.

But, I feel less attached to Fashion now.
I never really believe I actually can enter the fashion industry in my first job and I did it but was feeling so painful that everything is not what I imagined it to be. Everyone is so not passionate, so unglam and un-knowledgeable. Ohwell... Welcome to the SG fashion scene...

The Asia Fashion Exchange is finally over - 4 events Star Creation, Blueprints, Audi fashion festivals and Asian Fashion summit all going at the same time. Now you know how crazy the workload is for this week!! I tot no one supposed to work on Labour day but seems like I was wrong... I wasn't complaining ok bt I do love to whine sometimes!

And it wasn't really over for me bcoz I still have to deal with London College of Fashion which is this coming week! After that, I really in need of some good rest! I dun care if they are not paying me, I am going to shut off from Fashion for the time being.

Love,
The-not-so-in-love-with-fashion-anymore-goddess