Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mr. Rock...

Went for Jam Hsiao concert and I am still very amazed by his vocal.
If you listen to his song and think he is good, he is probably 10X or 20X better in live performance. I think his ablum doesn't do justice to his amazing vocal.


*L.O.V.E* :)

Start of the show and everyone started screaming like no tommorrow. Including me... *wtf!
 Btw the whole stadium was full to the pack. My friend couldn't get a tix...

That's the only pic I have of him and its overexposed *hides!* Bcoz I was very engrossed in the concert that I dun have time to take anymore photo.

And everyone has purple tube (what do you call that? It slipped out of my mind suddenly) bcoz I think he likes purple and the whole sea of fan club was in purple. I have to say the fan club was very coordinated.

I like the part where during the start of the show, he sang a couple of rock genre songs (in diff languages).
One of them was ... You give love a bad name - by Bon jovi
Shot thru you heart, and your to blame
You give love a bad name

Wooooohooooo... Love the song!
And... and he sang my favourite song of all times!! OMG! I was already on the verge of crying when he was on the piano playing the tune.

Desperado - by Eagles
Desperado... Why don't you come to your sense?
You've been out riding fences... For so long now.

I really love this song for a long long time now. *teehee*
Jam is soooo cute lah..... he was supposed to talk to the audience for 2 whole mins but he was too shy to face the audience (as usual lah) so in the end he recorded his msg and played it during the concert while he hides at the backstage. *Arghhhh* So Cute!

And he danced! Omg!
Ok for those who knows him well, know he cant dance for nuts! He probably doesn't have enough joints to support any dance moves *LOL* But he did it anw, he danced and sang to Jolin Tsai 72 changes, Yao Yao Ai de bao bao and Wonder Girls Nobody. *Teehee* Damn cute ok!

Oh... What a wonderful night!