Friday, March 12, 2010

CNY lateee...
I know its long gone but its beta late than never. Oh well... Nvm! I finally uploaded the photos from my phone which is tedious anw.

On the eve, we had our reunion dinner at Imperial Palace, something different from our usual practise ( We usually had it at home). We had a table for 10 so Jonathan came over to join us and make it a perfect 10. *teehee*. The food was mediocre but the ambience was good for something so festive. *LOL*


Their yu sheng was just simple w/o any red or green but we brought our own pomelo. *wtf!* You can see it on the 1st pic. Then everything became a mess and very uncivilised (Huat ah... Huat ah!!). *LOL* They said its beta to have leftover for yu sheng since Nian Nian You Yu. *muahahahaha* We have loads of leftover!

We finished our dinner and left the place at about 11pm!
And we had a little camwhoring session bcoz its been a long time since the three sisters have their moment *wtf!


As you can see, unless you're blind... I am the one in pink dress and my mum is complaining that I look too old in them. No... The dress is fabulous!

Next morning, we had brunch at Pan Pacific Hai Tian Lou, we usually have it at equinox but this time we did a little change since Equinox has the same usual stuffs over and over again.

Check out the scenary at 32th floor of Pan pacific... er... Ok this was in the lift *wtf! I dun have time to take any photo once I was there bcoz I am pigging out! *muahahaha* Anw, the custard bun there was great, should try it if you're in love with HK style custard bun yah!


Their CNY snack before the food is being served... which is weird bcoz the orange stuff in the middle is seasoned mandarin orange and they have lotus and coconut and so on!! *teehee*


Lovely wedding cake! I want one for my wedding too. Dun like the usual white cake with lace, they are too boring.

At night, we hopped over to my uncle's place for steamboat. We actually have steamboat for consecutive 4 days bcoz my mum bought soooo much ingredients. I was so sick of it and I swear I dunwan to have any steamboat for another 6mths... Seriously!

*Tadah!!*
This sight still scared me sometimes! *wtf!*

Tied up my hair into a bun bcoz it was hot! The weather went bogus seriously. Even at night, I can feel the hot air blowing at me :(

Then we had dessert. Cheesecake with pecan which is lovesss!

The 2nd and 3rd day, I was practically soaking in the gym or spa. Its the first time in so many years I actually spent CNY in Sg which is so bored and practically have nothing to do but I love the quiet-ness. Serious!