Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyebrows for Spring.

The essence of this spring is to look Nude.
No eyeliner, no fake lashes, no blusher, no lipstick and no eyeshadow.

Ok. I mean they look like bare face but actually a lot of work has been done on the face, just that no one can see. *LOL!* Like what I said to a few persons, if you work at 8am, you probably need to wake up at 3am in the morning to get ready. *wtf!

There are also 2 kinds of eyebrow going hot in spring.



Bleached eyebrows.
So that you couldn't see any of the eyebrows, obviously not all can carry this look well. *dude...

I think eyebrow is so important, it frames your eyes and set the expression for your face, which is why I feel only like 1 in every million is able to carry this look off. *wtf!* Anw, Yu ling bleached his eyebrows as well as the hair and I am like wtf! soooo ugly. Look like receding hairline with no eyebrows. *wtf!* Dun attempt if you dun have the guts... and the look... *muahahaha!*



And of course my fave... Thick eyebrow.
This is probably the classic look for spring. Like what I said, bare face and you can even see her dark circle / eyebag. I loveeee this look, it reminded me of Fan Bing Bing in Bodyguard and Assassin but I dun think I can pull this off; I need like extra 10years of whitening. *wtf!

But thick eyebrow has always been my fave, seriously, it makes you look youthful and have smaller face. *teehee*